Thursday, November 25, 2010

99 cent hosting ONLY on Black Friday

99 cents for the best hosting out there (IMO)!

This, in fact, is the hosting I use for all my sites.

Here are the details again for the 80$% off deal.

You get 50% off the rest of the day outside of those hours.

ONLY on Black Friday:

IMPORTANT: The discount applies to your FIRST payment only.

So if you select monthly billing, it applies to the first month
only.

Needless to say, please select at least a yearly plan. That way
you get the discount for the entire year instead of just the first
month!

Click this link on FRIDAY and order any hosting package and save 80%
between 5AM - 9AM CST FRIDAY morning.



Link Direct to Order Page

This is no joke. It's the biggest sale from HostGator in the last
seven years. I've used them previously and had a great eperience
with their customer support and service, so I highly recommend
HostGator..

1 comment:

  1. WOW I am going to set my alarm Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete